Established in 1989 and based on the Isle of Wight. With over 25 years of experience, our facility has state of the art equipment and unparalleled manufacturing knowledge. We offer collection and delivery throughout Hampshire along with same day and overnight deliveries to companies all over the UK.
- Laser Cutting (Sheet and tube)
- Machining and turning (Ferrous and non-ferrous and non-metallic such as plastics and composite)
- Precision Sheet metal work for Heating, Electronics, Amplifiers and allied industries throughout the UK and Europe.
- Drilling, Tapping and installation of a variety of inserts
- Finishing services including powder coat and paint
- Coded welding of Ferrous, non-ferrous and exotic alloys (MIG, TIG and spot welding)
- Prototype and development. Have an idea? We have successfully made hundreds of customers product ideas a reality, many of which are now regularly manufactured at production quantities.
- Steel fabrication for industrial and domestic applications including:
- Heavy gauge industrial manufacturing including jigs and fixtures
- Pedestrian and automated gates
- Internal and external staircases
- Architectural metalwork
- Structural steels
ISM is UKAS accredited with ISO 9001:2015. This is an international standard that ensures we operate a quality management system and allows us demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
CE – EN1090
ISM is UKAS accredited with CE marking to BS EN1090: Exc 2. This ensures strict quality control in our manufacturing approach for constructional steel and aluminium products and is a legal requirement for manufacturers contracted to carry out such work. Building control will look for this when signing off your project.